Intelligent and Standard Power Distribution Units PDU’s
BMC manufactures both standard and intelligent PDU’s which are engineered to meet the needs of clients with mission critical applications which is a requirement that is expanding outside of the traditional data centre sector.
PDU`s are custom built incorporating MCCB and MCB Back-Pans to facilitate the replacement or addition of a circuit breaker without the need for a shutdown this arrangement is known as hot swappable.
PDU’s can be designed and built to facilitate single, double, triple and four pole devices on hot swappable back-pan’s. PDU’s can also be built to include status and load monitoring of every device with branch circuit monitoring providing the user with real-time information regarding every rack and electrical load.
This functionality allows the user to make educated decisions regarding the location of new loads as they fill out their racks with servers and other equipment.
All PDU’s can be manufactured with all or some of the following
- Forms of Separation up to Form 4 Type 2
- Front & top & bottom cable entry and exit
- All RAL colours available
- IP Protection from IP31 to IP54
- Devices including MCCB’s, MCB’s, RCBO’s Plugin Hot Swappable
- Energy Monitoring and or Metering incorporating management functionality where required
- Thermal Imaging and Monitoring options available
- Individual power consumption of racks
- Status of all circuit breakers
- Static transfer switches
- Temperature monitoring
- Event log
- K-rated isolation transformers
- Active harmonic filters
- 100% or 200% neutral busbar options
- Clean earth bars