Main & Sub Main Distribution Boards
BMC have manufactured Main Distribution Boards with ratings from 630A to 6300A in varying forms from Form 2 to Form 4 type 7 both fixed and fully withdrawable.
All Main and Submain Boards are manufactured in accordance with IEC-61439-1/2 Only equipment produced according to the stipulations of this switchboard standard guarantee installation safety and reliability.
We Manufacture these boards using the Elsteel Techno Module system which is a modular type tested assembly to IEC 61439-1/2 with a short time withstand 100KA rms/1 s. The Elsteel system offers extensive flexibility in design which enables us design to very specific customer needs and overcome site restrictions where other systems might not.
We also manufacture the Prisma P solution by Schneider Electric. Prisma P is also manufactured in compliance with IEC-61439-1 with a rated current up to 3200A and a short time withstand current of 85KA rms/1 s.
Service and maintenance of our equipment plays a major part in our thinking when we are designing a switchboard. With the ever-increasing requirement for thermal imaging of electrical installations we can build our switchboards to accommodate this. Details of our thermal imaging service and the cameras we use are available in the maintenance section of this site.
All Switchboards can be manufactured with all or some of the following
- Forms of Separation up to Form 4 Type 7
- 200% neutral bus bar where required
- Front & rear access, top & bottom cable entry and exit
- All RAL colours available
- IP Protection from IP31 to IP54
- Devices including ACB’s, MCCB’s, Switch-Fuses, Fixed, Plugin or Withdrawable
- Devices Manually or Automatically operated and controlled via PLC or other control system
- Energy Monitoring and or Metering incorporating management functionality where required
- Thermal Imaging and Monitoring options available