Motor Control Centre’s and Intelligent MCC’s
At BMC we manufacture motor control centres for both process and HVAC applications, where we incorporate Building Management Systems and PLCs into the control panels wiring all of the required I/Os to dedicated terminal sections.
We offer the full range of solutions from Form 2 wardrobe type enclosures through to a Form 4 type 7 fully withdrawable MCC.
At BMC we have a dedicated team who work only on MCCs. This team has a wealth of experience working in the process control and HVAC environments this ensures continuity of product and enables us deliver to very short lead times.
For MCCs we have two main products Elsteel Techno-Module and Schneider Electric OKKEN.
Both Systems are manufactured in accordance with IEC-61439-1/2 OKKEN has the added functionality of the Polyfast functional units.
Polyfast is available as:
- Disconnectable Polyfast.
- Plug-in Polyfast.
- Withdrawable Polyfast.
With this solution you can customise your switchboard right up to installation on site. You can modify and add feeders live and in complete safety, which enables the continuance of your process and greatly reduces costs.
Because of the critical applications, which our MCCs serve, they are designed with service and maintenance in mind. The OKKEN service rating plays a major part in this process. One of the major design features of OKKEN enables the viewing of connections for thermal imaging without interruption of supply. Details of our thermal imaging service and the cameras we use are available in the maintenance section of this site.
All Motor Control Centre’s can be manufactured with all or some of the following
- Forms of Separation up to Form 4 Type 7
- Front & rear access, top & bottom cable entry and exit
- All RAL colours available
- IP Protection from IP31 to IP54
- Devices including ACB’s, MCCB’s, Switch-Fuses, Contactors, and Overloads Fixed, Plugin or Withdrawable
- Devices Manually or Automatically operated and controlled via PLC or other control system
- Energy Monitoring and or Metering incorporating management functionality where required
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Thermal Imaging and Monitoring options available